This section provides steps for creating a multiplatform library. You can also complete the tutorial where you will create a multiplatform library, test it, and publish it to Maven.
- In IntelliJ IDEA, select File | New | Project.
- In the panel on the left, select Kotlin.
Enter a project name and select Library under Multiplatform as the project template.
- Select the Gradle DSL – Kotlin or Groovy.
- Click Next.
You can finish creating the project by clicking Finish on the next screen or configure it if necessary:
- Add the target platforms and modules by clicking the + icon.
Configure target settings, such as the target template, JVM target version, and test framework.
- If necessary, specify dependencies between modules:
- Multiplatform and Android modules
- Multiplatform and iOS modules
- JVM modules
- Click Finish.
The new project opens. Discover what it includes.